This is my personal web site where I write about stuff.
A "hella" is informally one metric octillion (1027) which is what you might call a large number if you're being particularly subtle about it. It was formally rejected by SI, but some AIs; e.g. Google Assistant, Wolfram Alpha; will still convert units to hellas.
- Kenneth Bingham email@example.com
- Keybase links to several other verified points of contact
- You can use this form to encrypt your message or by downloading my pubkey or importing it with GnuPG
❯ gpg --recv-keys 0xB69403FA957C5E46
web site source code
- HTML generated by Pelican from Markdown crafted in Atom
- static hosting by Keybase (relevant post)
- caching and TLS by Fly.io (relevant post)
- critical CSS generated by Sitelocity
- theme based on by "Twenty" from HTML5 UP adapted for Pelican by @frankV
A single rogue npm module, Ruby gem, PyPi module, or ill-fated cURL command could expose you (and your employer) t
CloudFlare provides a performant recursive nameserver along with a promise to never surv
In short, a programmable cloud delivery network (CDN) aka front-end like Fly.io is an API by which to configure the logical edge of an application stack. Fly.io